Magic Oak in a nutshell
- It is a preschool for 18 month old to 4 year old children
- Programs are offered in three modalities: T-Th / M-W-F / M-T-W-Th-F
- Schedule is 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The learning program is innovative, respects the child as a unique learner, and considers the enriched environment and relationships with teachers and other children as vital for learning.
- Teachers are professionals in the field of early childhood.
- The program is bilingual. Children learn English and Spanish.
- Curriculum includes art, science, movement, character development, literacy, and logical thinking.
- Magic Oak honors childhood by promoting meaningful experiences in the early years that will have long term benefits.
- Building is aesthetic and promotes safety.
- Outdoor area is beautiful and designed for creative play and safe exploration.
- Tuition can be sent by email. If interested, send a request.